Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Do I Do With my Glass??

Right now I am taking my glass up to Edwardsville whenever I go there.

There is a long, low, blue bin close to the main highway in the parking lot of Home Depot.

In this bin is a container for glass.


My tip would be not to buy glass whenever you can get plastic or something else. We really don't have much glass these days, so it's no big deal to wait a month or two before hauling it up to Edwardsville.


You can also reuse glass containers for various things around the house. Some glass jars make cool vases, or storage containers, banks, or plant growers. Be creative. Art is another option. I think maybe Highland recycling may take some glass for art projects. You may want to check if this is still the case.

Highland Recycling at 618-654-3293.

No comments: