Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Curbside Recycling Dance

Fellow citizens,
While I have not heard of any specific details, I am encouraged that the Davids will work things out and our fair city will indeed have curbside recycling. It was officially voted in with some new points that need to be worked out. I believe at this time that things will work out and very soon we will be enjoying curbside recycling.

It is true, and yes, tonight, I have let the joy enter my feet and have FINALLY done the "Curbside Recycling Dance"!!!! as seen in these three cheesy photos taken for your enjoyment. Celebrate with me the great step that Greenville is getting ready to take . . . and get down and do the Curbside Boogie with me!!! :')





"It's curbside, get your groove on, no more trash can, get your trash on...

It's curbside, single stream now, fill your bin now, no more land fill...

It's curbside, do the boogie, rinse your plastics, get your groove on...

Go, go, go, go...go, go...go, go!....

Go curbside, go Greenville, your so green now, get your groove on...

Go Doty, get the bins now, at our curbside, not the tracks now..."

Go curbside, wheel your cans now, do the dance now, get so happy..."

OK. I'm done.

Goodnight Greenville!!!!!!!

No comments: