Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What to Do?

This is a post to myself.

Dear Linda:

What to do with this blog spotty thing...

You haven't posted in an oh so long time, and your creativity level is low. Is it wise to continue such an endeavor? Are there any eyes out there in the universe even reading your thoughts and words about this planet?

The Association has ceased their monthly meetings. Apathy is rampant. Has it finally caught up with you? Do you care anymore? Do you have any fight left in you?

These are things you must contemplate before deciding to pull the plug on this blog.

Stay tuned, Linda, for further updates,

Sincerely,

Linda

2 comments:

gingrpchy said...

I come back and visit your blog from time to time, especially when I have something I want to recycle and don't know where to go. By the way, I talked to an employee at Rex's Quick Lube in Greenville and he said they will accept used motor oil. I don't honestly know what they do with it, but it's got to be better than dumping it in the sewer.

The Bensons said...

Linda - Keep with it. I'm living in Indianapolis and if I lived in Greenville I'd definitely want to know where to recycle. :)